Base64 Decode Online
Base64 Decode Online is a free Base64 decoder that converts Base64 to text or binary. In other words, it's a program that transforms Base64 data back to its original form. This online decoder is both sophisticated and easy to use. Its superpower is the ability to recognize the encoding standard automatically. This converter makes it possible to "decrypt" Base64 strings.
To revert this operation use : Base64 Encode
Base64 is a collection of binary-to-text encoding techniques that convert binary data into a radix-64 representation to express binary data in an ASCII string format. The word Base64 refers to a MIME content transmission encoding standard.
When it comes to encoding binary data that has to be saved and transferred through medium that are designed to handle textual data, Base64 encoding techniques are often utilized. This is done to guarantee that the data is not tampered with during transit. Base64 is widely used in a variety of applications, including MIME communication and XML data storage.
What can Base64 Decode Online be used for?
Base64 Decode is a one-of-a-kind utility for converting base64 data to plain text.
- It saves you time and assists you in decoding base64 data.
- This utility allows you to load a Base64 data URL that loads base64 encoded material and converts it to human readable language. Click the URL button, type in the URL, then click Submit.
- Users can also submit a base64 data file to convert it to plain text.
- Online Base64 Decoder Online is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari on Windows, MAC, and Linux.
How can I use Base64 Decode online to decode Base64?
In the "Text" area, paste your string.
You can also upload your file by selecting "file" from the menu.
- Decide on an algorithm standard (if you do not know, leave it as it is, as the decoder will automatically detect it).
- If you want to be sure your Base64 string only includes valid characters, enable rigorous decoding mode.
- Select the "Character Encoding" list if you know what encoding the original data was in.
- Select "Base64 Decode" from the drop-down menu.
- From the "Result" field, download or copy the result.
Base64 Decode Online Puts Security on Top
Unless otherwise noted, our tools are server-side tools. We do not store or inspect the contents of the entered data in any manner, and all connections with our servers are encrypted. Regardless, sensitive data should be avoided at all costs.